Online application for Erasmus+ traineeships for the 2022/2023 academic year
APPLICATION CALL FOR ERASMUS+ TRAINEESHIPS IN 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR IS OPEN :
From March 1st, 2022 until March 31st, 2022
After this date, the electronic system will be closed and it will not be possible to submit the application !!!
Registration for mobility Erasmus + traineeships in the academic year 2022/2023 is open to all levels of study - full-time and external students of SUA Nitra.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Those interested in mobility E + traineeships need to be registered at www.studyabroad.sk.
After registration, a confirmation of registration and an activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the student.
Subsequently, the student can apply and start filling out the application.
If you are already registered on www.studyabroad.sk, you continue in the left part APPLICANTIONS. Here you choose CREATE NEW APPLICATION - Mobilita študentov VŠ - stáž , for academic year 2022/2023 and press the button ZALOŽIŤ.
Step: Filling in the Application Form
The student fills in the required data in the Application Form on the website www.studyabroad.sk
Explanations of some required data:
Nationality : important information due to official records
Initiate your field of study
E-mail: private e-mail (or the one you use with priority) - there you will receive notifications or invitations to add materials, etc.
WARNING! The International relations office can also communicate with you via school e-mail!
Year of study: in the academic year 2021/2022
Average score for study: fill in the average score for study according to the Transcript of Records, for each year separately
In the "Notes" field you can write notes of the type: I work for ESN or another student organization at SUA Nitra. I represent SUA Nitra in sports ... etc.
After confirming the accuracy of the data, the student then inserts the individual attachments.
Step: Insert attachments in electronic form
- list of exams for all previous years - compulsory attachment
- motivation letter in Slovak or English language - compulsory attachment
- CV in Slovak or English language - compulsory attachment
- preliminary acceptance letter from the host institution ( for example : print screen of email communication )
- signed consent to the processing of personal data ( attached in the application, need to be download, filled in, signed and uploaded afterwards ) - compulsory attachment
Step: Submit the application with attachments
After filling in the Application Form and attaching all required attachments, a button with the Send option will appear. By pressing the Submit button, the student will change the application status from "New" to "Sent". If the application is not sent, it is not registered by the system and therefore it is not included in the selection procedure.
If something needs to be added or changed, the application is "Returned for completion". If the application meets the E + traineeships mobility criteria, the status of the application will change to "Accepted" and move on to the next step, which is the selection procedure.
STUDY ABROAD ONLINE LOGIN MANUAL (document no.9)
THE APPLICATION includes the following documents:
You can fill in the application form online at www.studyabroad.sk according to the instructions BEFORE SELECTION. If you have any questions to fill in the application online, please address the STUDY ABROAD portal Help Desk on weekdays from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm (Hotline: 0907 551 404; email@example.com)
- 1-fold structured curriculum vitae in Slovak or English language
- 1 time motivation letter in Slovak or English language
- 1-time Transcript of records, including the winter semester 2021/2022 - send a request for a ToR by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- signed consent to the processing of personal data (the document is attached for download directly in the application)
- preliminary acceptance letter from the host institution ( for example : print screen of email communication
knowledge of the foreign language
Preliminary results of the tender will be sent by email.
In case of any questions, contact me by e-mail at email@example.com or via phone on +421 37 641 -5482, -5490.